Lamberth, Cifelli, Ellis & Nason, P.A., represents individuals, businesses and corporations in bankruptcy and business law matters.
Our Legal Services
- General business bankruptcy and trustee representation — Representation in the filing of Chapter 7 or 11 cases for businesses or the filing of Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy for individuals with personal debt stemming from a business or tax problem. We also represent trustees in Chapter 7 and 11 cases.
- Workouts and business restructurings — Helping debtors, principals, and creditors explore alternatives to Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Defense of deficiency proceedings / suits on guarantees — We represent debtors in deficiency judgment proceedings.
- Bankruptcy litigation — Representing plaintiffs and defendants in matters including fraudulent transfers, stay relief, claims objections, contested confirmations, executory contract assumptions and rejections, and dischargeability issues
- Automatic stay — After filing bankruptcy, an automatic stay goes into effect, prohibiting creditors from contacting a debtor. Find out more about the protections offered by an automatic stay.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — We represent debtors, creditors’ committees, trustees, major creditors, and principals in Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganizations. We have experience in debtor financing, stay relief motions, executory contract assumption and rejection, confirmation of plans, objections to claims, purchase and sale of assets, and Section 363 sales.
- Reorganization — We represent businesses in Chapter 11 reorganization bankruptcy proceedings.
- Creditors’ rights — We help creditors enforce their rights according to state and federal laws. We assist with filing suits for recovery of amounts owed, collection and domestication of judgments, enforcement of rights under loan and lease documents, real and personal property foreclosure, recovery of leased equipment, and presentation of deficiency claims.
- Sale of assets — We counsel businesses and individuals with regard to all facets of the Section 363 sale (or purchase, as the case may be).
- Business and commercial litigation — Representation in matters involving commercial disputes in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout Georgia.
- Business law — Assisting clients in business formations, contracts and leases, corporate governance, bridge loans, equity investments, employer/employee relations, and consulting agreements.
For experienced legal counsel across a broad spectrum of legal concerns, contact our law firm at 404-262-7373 to schedule an appointment.