Chapter 7, 11, and 13 Bankruptcy Attorneys
At the Atlanta law firm of Lamberth, Cifelli, Ellis & Nason, P.A., we have decades of experience handling a variety of bankruptcy legal matters for businesses and individuals. We can provide you with an accurate assessment of your options and get you moving in the right direction. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer can help you identify your best legal options for seeking debt relief.
A Wide Variety of Bankruptcy Services to Meet Your Needs
We provide a wide variety of legal services to individuals, trustees, creditors, and receivers, including:
- Asset liquidation for businesses through Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings
- Debt liquidation for individuals through Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Debt reorganization for individuals through Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Winding up corporate or limited liability entities
- Counseling regarding the purchase of assets from debtors
Know Your Bankruptcy Options
When exploring your bankruptcy options, it is important to have an attorney who has been there before. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling all aspects of business bankruptcy cases and bankruptcy litigation. They will work closely with you to identify and fully explain all your options. We are in the business of solving problems, not creating them.
Bankruptcy Trustee Representation
Our law firm provides a full range of representation to trustees in Chapter 7 and 11 cases. The scope includes providing representation concerning:
- Sales of assets
- Prosecution of avoidance actions (including preferences and fraudulent transfers)
- Defense of stay relief motions
- Turnover proceedings
- Objections to claims
- Rejection of executory contracts
- Assumption and transfer of executory contracts
Contact us, to speak with an experienced bankruptcy attorney regarding any individual or business bankruptcy issue or concern.